Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 September 2011

The Why before the How and What


WHY, HOW AND WHAT:

I read a great book that had me redefining my thoughts about my vocation. It's called "Start With Why" by Simon Sinek.  And I am excited at the content as it speaks to any company, service based, product based, business-to-business based. 
So, here goes :)
The Why:

Most companies can tell you what they do and how they do it.  I believe that the why of what I do comes before the how and what I do. I’ve learned that what truly drives my work is the WHY.  And it is far more important than the what or the how.  I asked myself the Why..why I do what I do in my professional life?  

My passion is PEOPLE.  It’s why I do the work I do. Guiding people to live fulfilling lives because they are at home inside themselves.  I have seen not only others shift in beautiful ways in my office but also have experienced the benefits of doing my OWN inner work to heal the un-truths about myself that I unknowingly held onto tooth and nail.  And I’d never expect anyone to do anything I hadn’t done.  I have to believe in what I do and how I do it.  There’s the why again.  Belief in what I do.  Thus the why is also knowing that I come from heart when offering my service to others.  I learn and grow with each person that vulnerably opens up and trusts me and this humbles me.  And it drives me to do my best. Another why.

Self Healing happens!  It’s not magic, a miracle or a phenomenon.  It’s about digging deep and listening to your heart and intuition.  It’s about opening and connecting with yourself to find the answers about why you think, feel and act the way you do.  You know WHAT you do and HOW you do it.  But the why can seem elusive.  It’s not a gift given to a select few.  It is an intrinsic ability we all have.  This is why I talk about it at every opportunity, whether it’s holding seminars and workshops, guest speaking on radio and television, and teaching classes.

My own life path led me to this wonderful vocation that’s about liberating the potential that exists in all of us.   To see us flourish and become all that we are meant to be.  Health, wellness and peace are within our grasp.  The key is to re-educate the part of our mind that self sabotages our true self.  

The WHAT and HOW:

The what and how follow the why.  I feel at my best partnering with others to release those disrupting and incapacitating subconscious blocks to their success – personally and professionally.  The WHAT and HOW of what I do is that I use a technique called Hypnosis as a tool to unlock the subconscious, "feeling" minds potential and release the damaging beliefs formed in the past that sabotage the now.  I trained extensively to be true to the mind-body healing principle, for everything begins with a thought in the mind.  WHAT I do is help to free individuals just like you, to be what they were always meant to be – their true self.

If this speaks to you, then you're ready to find YOUR Why.  Perhaps you've had enough? Enough of negative self talk, damaging relationships, self sabotage, self limiting beliefs? If your answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place.  If what you’ve read resonates with you, then it’s your self-guidance system telling you it’s time to release your true self. I’d be honoured to partner with you on your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment